Automation Hero for Insurance
Insurance employees spend 10 – 15% of their time on repetitive computer tasks, which wastes several hours each week. Yet, these tasks don’t help them better serve their customers or earn the company revenue. The productivity problem is amplified as more insurance roles are left unfilled in the tight job market and work piles up on current employees.
Intelligent process automation (IPA) solutions are a beacon of hope for insurance companies, as it frees people from their backlog of work and helps companies see major productivity and profit.
Intelligent Insurance Automation
- AI represents a potential cost savings of $1 trillion to U.S. companies across financial services — $400 billion from insurance alone.
- Insurance automation can reduce the cost of a claims journey by as much as 30%.
- By 2021, insurer spending on AI will reach $1.4 billion.
What is Automation Hero?
Automation Hero combines traditional robotic process automation (RPA) with AI to create the smartest IPA platform to automate the most complex human tasks.
Here’s how our insurance automation platform can do for your enterprise:
- Customer profile/data updates: Updating a customer’s address in a database or forwarding a service request to the proper department.
- Document generation: Pulling data from emails, spreadsheets, applications, etc. and auto-populating a closing form or claim document.
- Scheduling meetings: Scheduling a meeting in an employee’s calendar based on an email interaction.
- Claim processing: Porting information from a database to an application or vice versa to reduce the amount of “copy-and-paste” tasks a claims officer must perform.
About Automation Hero
Automation Hero combines RPA with AI to form an intelligent process automation (IPA) platform for the enterprise. Built by the founding team of Datameer, the leader in big data analytics, and a world-class team of AI experts, Automation Hero automates repetitive and time-consuming tasks to improve information worker productivity and drive more successful, optimized business outcomes.
Automation Hero is a portfolio company of premier AI and deep learning investment firms, Baidu USA, CometLabs, Cherry Ventures, signals VC and Atomico, and is based in San Francisco
Suggested Next Readings
Automation Hero Breaks Down Barriers to AI for Mainstream Intelligent Automation