5 Use Cases for Automation in Utilities
Utility companies find themselves performing a number of balancing acts. They are constantly weighing the costs of providing service against new customer demands. And, they work in a highly regulated space where plenty of processes are still done manually. Add to this a huge range of software systems that don’t always easily integrate with one another, and you can end up with a number of inefficient business processes. Intelligent automation can help utilities streamline those processes and anticipate what’s next.
In this Ebook see how automation for utilities can:
- Automate common customer requests
- Process invoices faster and more efficiently
- Interpret and upload notes from the field
- Help teams stay in compliance
- Run more efficient equipment maintenance checks