Invoice Processing Automation Demo
For an employee within the financial department of a business, invoice processing can be a laborious and time-consuming process. It’s estimated that when this process is done manually, companies pay $12 to $17 for each invoice to be approved. This can add up as the average small business gets about 40 invoices a day, totaling to more than $125,000 a year spent on invoice processing alone.
To process an invoice an employee needs to transfer information from invoices like a dollar amount or the date into an invoice capturing system. With Automation Hero, this process can easily be automated.
Our system can do that by following these steps:
- The employee sends all invoices attached as an email to the Automation Hero backend.
- Our system will check if the emails have any attachment.
- Our AI model will extract all information from the invoices including amount, date and vendor.
- The system will then check the database to see if the vendor already exists in the database. If not, it will create that vendor within the database.
- Our system will do more data preparation.
- Our system will email the user alerting them that all data has been prepared and that a clickbot can now be triggered to input all that information into the invoice processing system.
Our video shows how you can easily create this end-to-end automation of an invoice processing workflow using Automation Hero’s suite of tools.