Beyond LegalTech: A case for intelligent automation
Traditional LegalTech software takes a narrow and simplistic approach to automating legal work, such as CLM, document comparison or calendar management. This often results in a patchwork of tools that teams have to rely on.
Advances in AI have paved the way for new technology to approach these painful processes intelligently and end-to-end.
Whether you work at a large legal firm, are part of a legal team within a corporation, or otherwise handle legal documents – join us to learn how AI streamlines these manual and time-consuming processes.
In this webinar you’ll learn how intelligent automation can:
- Identify the intent of an email and classify the document(s) attached holistically and/or by sections
- Compare documents even when there is no redlining and compose an updated version
- Find information based on context (beyond basic search functionality) or compare signatures for compliance
- Schedule follow-up with customized reminders
- Secure human feedback with Robin, an intelligent automation assistant